5.08.2013

Review: Lavish Polish - Color Crush



Today I would like to share with you an Indie nail polish from Lavish Polish, Color Crush.  First off let me tell you the owner of Lavish Polish, Emely, is über nice!  She was so helpful and friendly as I was deciding what item to purchase.  Not to mention the spelling of her name, ROCKS!  I was totally excited when I found it in my mail box.  OH YEAH!

All of her products are 3-free.  If you are unsure what 3-free is, it means that they do not contain toluene, formaldehyde, and dibutyl phthalate.


Don't those neon glitters look pretty?  Color Crush comes in two sizes a full (15ml) for $8 or a mini for $4.


It is an off white milky based polish that is packed with large neon green hex that almost seems neon yellow at times, medium neon pink and blue hex, small orange hex, fine yellow hex that seems gold-ish, and ultra fine pink glitter.  It has a crelly look when worn by itself.


I decided to show you what it looked like by itself and over a white nail polish, Milani High Speed Fast Dry - White on the Spot.


The pinky and middle finger is Color Crush by itself and it took only 3 coats to achieve opacity but 2 would be fine as well.  The ring and index finger has White on the Spot for the base and one coat of Color Crush over it.


It glided on smoothly and you didn't have to really fish around for the glitters nor apply a thick amount to get an opaque look.  The dry time was fairly decent.  Love how you can totally build up on this product or layer it over another base color.

I love that it is a milky crelly that has gorgeous neon different sized pieces of glitter.  It reminds me of confetti you would toss in the air for parties.

You could find this on the Lavish Polish shop, and make sure to check out Emely's other nail polishes.  She even has thermal polishes for sale!

You could also find them on:


So make sure to check them out when you get a chance!  Super friendly service and great quality polish!

Have you picked up one of her polishes yet?  What do you think of Color Crush?

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!