4.23.2013

Seven Deadly Sins Week 1: Lust

Recently my friend Alice from One Nail to Rule Them All, invited me to join the Seven Deadly Sins Challenge with several other nail gals.  This challenge had a choice of doing it daily, two a week, or once a week.  I decided to do once a week.  For this week the sin was lust, where we had to pick something that we always have wanted to do.

I don't think it was something I have always wanted to do but it was something I have been wanting to do for a while.  It was water spotted nails with turquoise stone nails.  I have wanted to do them ever since I saw Lex from Attacked Astoria Nails do them.  


Ugh let me tell you, I would rather do a water marble nail look than water spotted nail.  It has been just crazy how much polish I wasted trying to get it right.  Oh but it won't stop me from trying it again.  Like they say "Practice makes perfect."   The ring finger color blocking look was inspired by my friend Sarah from Chalkboard Nails.  
I am sorry for the mess that is still around my nails.  After trying to do the water spotted look I just got tired and didn't care about the mess.  I did clean up most of it but the other part I didn't want to bother with it.  Did you ever get moments like that?

  • Milani Cosmetics Lacquer - Mint Candy
  • CQ - Corduroy 
  • Wet n Wild - Ebony Hates Chris
  • Essie - Good as Gold
  • Chameleon - Nucleus
  • Color Club - Cherubic
  • Wet n Wild Megalast - Private Viewing
  • Round Rhinestone from BornPrettyStore
You could view the other fab girls who are doing this challenge with me below <3

What is a nail look that you have been wanting to try out?

I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by my blog!