3.01.2013

Review: Hard Candy Bow Ties Optional


If you are following me on Instagram, or my Facebook Fan Page you have seen these swatches already.  I am finally taking the time to post the swatches up of Hard Candy's Bow Ties Optional new glitter that recently hit Walmart.  I haven't gone to Walmart lately, and haven't paid attention to the news from Hard Candy.  However, as soon as I saw the new polishes from Hard Candy I went "Oh what is that?!"  

Bow Ties Optional caught my eye instantly, since I never got around to picking up any of the Indie black and white sort of glitter polishes.  I grabbed it right away.  


The swatches are two coats of it over Color Club Age of Aquarius and Zoya Kristen.  I found when I did one coat of it, I mainly got the fine black and white glitter.  So I placed another coat of the polish after 5 minutes.  You could totally build up on this, and not to mention it dries quickly.  

It is a mixture of black and white fine glitter, black tassels, and white & black chunky hex glitter.  I totally love this glitter and plan to grab more of the Hard Candy glitter, as well as maybe some of the other polishes.

The new Hard Candy nail polishes actually go for $4 each.  

Has anyone picked up the new Hard Candy polishes yet?  What do you think of Bow Ties Optional?

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!