2.09.2013

A little Spacey with a shine of Glisten

Today's nails are my birthday nails!  YES it's my birthday!  I didn't do a lot honestly to them, so I just did a quick nail look.  Some of you caught a glimpse of it if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter.  

I went super simple for my birthday looks since they were freshly cut.  Excuse the uneven nails I blame cracks and breaks on it :( It happens but they are starting to grow so yay!  
A few weeks ago my best friend Emily mailed me out a card that included some nail art goodies.  She must of read my mind because I always wanted to pick up some Gold Orange Green Foils from BornPrettyStore, but never did.  As soon as I spotted them, I knew I had to put it on!  So for my birthday I decided to put it over Color Club's Status Update.  I used a dotting tool to pick it up like she mentioned on her blog post when she was wearing it.  Instantly sold!  The gold square studs were also from BornPrettyStore and I did a review of those a while back.  Seriously if you love nail art decorations check out BPS you will not regret it what so ever!  You cannot beat free shipping no matter how little you spend!  You could also get a 10% off your purchase by using my code LARJ61.


  • Zoya Tru
  • Color Club Status Update
  • Milani High Speed Fast Dry Nail Laquer Yellow Whiz
  • Color Club Limelight
  • Color Club Lava Lamp
  • BK Glow in the Dark polish in shade #06
  • Illamasqua Devotee
  • Sephora Pantone Universe Reflecting Pond
My nebula scene did not come out the way I executed it in my head, but it will do!  

So there you have it my birthday nails!  What are you wearing on your nails today?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank you for checking out my blog!  <3