11.29.2012

Swirlin' about in the Polish


Today I decided to mess around some more with needle drag or no water marble technique, whichever way you think is best to call it.  I had this urge to toss some glitter upon it as well.  My motivation for nail art lately has been really...lacking.  Have you ever had those moments?


The polishes used are:

  • Orly Bonder for base coat
  • Color Club Top Coat
  • Milani Nail Lacquer - Hot Pink (glitter)
  • Milani Nail Lacquer - Teal (glitter)
  • Color Club Jackie Oh!
  • Color Club Age of Aquarius
I cannot tell you how bright these are in person!  Simply loved how these look even though I was having a lack of motivation.  



I consider this technique one of those quick and easy sort of things for me.  A helpful situation when I am lacking inspiration or just motivation.

What nail look do you do when you're unmotivated to do some art?  What is your go-to lazy day nail look?

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I hope you enjoyed this quick post of what is on my nails at the moment.